So.....

My photo
New Westminster, British Columbia, Canada
Welcome to my world where I try to figure out what I'm going to do next! These days, it is mostly quilting, but you never know what it might be... come find out with me!

Friday, May 25, 2012

Consistency? Not here!

Not that I am ever a consistent, regular blogger, but for the next three weeks I may be even more inconsistent than usual!  Off to Quilt Canada in Halifax and then a couple of weeks of much needed vacation with DH.  I may be able to sporadically check my blog and blog roll, but new posts and comments may be scarce - hope you understand!
As no post is complete without at least 1 picture - little progress has been made on this one for awhile, but I hope to get back at it when I get back from NS!


UFO


Happy quilting!

8 comments:

elle said...

Have a great time and come back and tell us all about it!

Beverly said...

Have a wonderful and relaxing time! I'm looking forward to Sunday's reveal, even if I have to do it on my iPhone while hiking in the Sierras.

Beverly said...

Have a wonderful and relaxing time! I'm looking forward to Sunday's reveal, even if I have to do it on my iPhone while hiking in the Sierras.

Beth said...

Have a great time!!!

Sandi said...

Have a fabulous trip! I can't wait to see your 'show and tell' when you return!
Sandi
sahill@telus.net

Holly said...

Have a great time at Quilt Canada! We'll look forward to a full report at the next VMQG meeting you attend!

Lisa said...

bon voyage!!!

Sue Daurio said...

Have a great time, don't forget to send a post card ;)