So.....

My photo
New Westminster, British Columbia, Canada
Welcome to my world where I try to figure out what I'm going to do next! These days, it is mostly quilting, but you never know what it might be... come find out with me!

Monday, October 3, 2011

We have our winners!

with the help of Mr. Random # Generator, we have our two winners!
sorry, I can't seem to get the widget to print out here, but it was all legit - promise!

First number selected was #16 - and that would be ...

Erin, who gets the FQs and linen package.

And the second number up was 21 ...

 which is Moosestash Quilting, who wins the Fresh Flowers table topper kit.

Who knows?  there maybe a few other items that make their way into the packages to provide a little more packing material!

The winners have been notified by email, and the packages will go out once I receive mailing addresses.

Thank you so much everyone for participating and for following along with my ramblings!  I appreciate each and everyone of you, and all my other readers who may not follow, but pop in regularly to see what is going on!  You're the best!


Happy quilting!
Janet

6 comments:

Beth said...

Congrats to the winners. Lovely fabbies coming your way.

Peggy said...

Congratulations, winners - what lovely prizes!

elle said...

That first one may send me fabric shopping since I wasn't lucky. Beautiful and luv the different scales/textures. Congrats to the winners.

Calicojoan said...

Many thanks! I look forward to my package! :-) My thinking cap is on and I promise to do the lovely fabrics justice!

Maggi said...

Belated congratulations to the winners.

erin said...

Thank you so much Janet! You've absolutely made my day! I've sent you an email as well :)