So.....

My photo
New Westminster, British Columbia, Canada
Welcome to my world where I try to figure out what I'm going to do next! These days, it is mostly quilting, but you never know what it might be... come find out with me!

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Cruising!

It's been a good week! 
I got picked in the DQS10 lottery, so I've got some doll quilt fun happening soon!  Partner info will be coming out soon, and then the real stalking will begin!  It's a secret swap, and oh there are some lovelies that appear!  I end up drooling over all of them, trying to figure out which one might be coming my way. 
See this button in my sidebar?  (Isn't is cute? Amy designed this one!  Look at the size of that little block and the detail in it!?  Wow!) Just click on it over there and you'll see what I'm talking about - great little quilts, and man!  What a fun bunch of sewers!  You can also check out the Doll Quilt Swap blog here!
And then if that wasn't fun enough this week, Kaelin over at The Plaid Scottie hosted a 10,000 visits (can you imagine??!!!  It'll be years before I get that many hits!) blog giveaway and I won!  Wahoo!
picture from The Plaid Scottie
Can't wait to get hold of it!  Thanks Kaelin!
Last night I had a guild meeting where I turned in this quick little donation quilt I completed this week.  We have a quilt show coming up at the end of April, and our challenge is to have 100 of lap quilts done.


I'm planning on keeping this little puppy busy the next little while!

I've got a pile of UFOs I want to get done this year, and oh so many new ideas!
What are you working on?
Happy quilting!

2 comments:

Christine said...

Wow great job on your quilting!! I'm so inspired! I can't wait to see your doll quilt and what you create with your new fabrics :) ~Christine

Joan said...

Looking forward to seeing what the production line produces :) Now that looks like a great machine :)