So.....

My photo
New Westminster, British Columbia, Canada
Welcome to my world where I try to figure out what I'm going to do next! These days, it is mostly quilting, but you never know what it might be... come find out with me!

Sunday, October 19, 2014

The process

Our latest Tangled Textiles challenge involves describing our process as we develop our idea and create our quilt - we didn't have an inspiration theme this time round, and as I'm very much a results oriented designer in that I need to know what I'm working towards, I set myself some parameters - my piece would be wholecloth, involve a mandala and have colour.  Since we are still working to our 16" square format, I think this is plenty for me to incorporate!  My first post was here, and today I've described my design process over on the Tangled Textiles blog.  That is an interesting concept, as I tend to work intuitively, but at least this time I've documented what I did today!

I also have a finish that I'll show off in the next day or so.  I hope you had a wonderful, productive weekend, too!

Happy quilting,
Janet

3 comments:

elle said...

Sounds like a great journey! Glad you are taking your camera! ;)

Beth said...

I love following your challenges. can't wait to see the finish.

Maggi said...

I enjoyed reading your process post and think that this is going to look pretty spectacular when it's quilted.