So.....

My photo
New Westminster, British Columbia, Canada
Welcome to my world where I try to figure out what I'm going to do next! These days, it is mostly quilting, but you never know what it might be... come find out with me!

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

WIP Wednesday


I have managed to get into my sewing room this week - yay!  I've got a lot of challenges with deadlines coming up, 4 before the end of September, but this particular one is coming out of my scrap pile.
 


so far so good!

linking up to The Needle and Thread Network


Happy quilting!

p.s. - thanks to Beverly, who figured out the math and sent me an email, I've updated my tutorial for the Disappearing 4 patch with a Twist, with a few starting square sizes and ending sizes.

6 comments:

Maggi said...

Lovely motif. Get off the computer, you have deadlines looming!!

elle said...

Summer is running out for sure. Nice motif!

quiltmania said...

Love the quilting!

Margaret said...

Agreed on the motif -- how it sets off that plain section beautifully! Have a great long weekend!

M-R Charbonneau said...

Be still my heart, that FMQ is awesome!

Terry Aske Art Quilts said...

Beautiful quilted flower design!