So.....

My photo
New Westminster, British Columbia, Canada
Welcome to my world where I try to figure out what I'm going to do next! These days, it is mostly quilting, but you never know what it might be... come find out with me!

Monday, April 29, 2013

share the love

To Boston With Love

if you have a bit of spare time, it would be awesome if you could put together a small bunting flag to go to Boston.  Details can be found here at the Vancouver Modern Quilt Guild site. You'll find all the info on the size, mailing requirements and some deadlines. Thank you to Berene for coming up with this great idea and for offering a couple of tutorials (here and here) for creating great flags and to Amy for coordinating the Boston end of things.

Off to put together a flag or two...
Happy quilting!

No comments: