So.....

My photo
New Westminster, British Columbia, Canada
Welcome to my world where I try to figure out what I'm going to do next! These days, it is mostly quilting, but you never know what it might be... come find out with me!

Friday, February 15, 2013

just a tease

tease

The quilting is finished - more pictures to come!  Meanwhile here's a tease of the back.


Linking to the Free Motion Quilting Project
all free motion on my DSM, Superior Bottomline in the bobbin, and most of the top as well, with a few random threads to get the right colour.



Happy quilting!

16 comments:

Sue Daurio said...

well that is a tease!! I love what I see so far, leaves me wanting to see more :)

Beth said...

So far, just fantastic.

Cynthia Brunz Designs said...

Beautiful quilting! Love all the textures and movement in those feathers. Nice job!

JoAnne said...

Wow! How impressive. Can't wait to see what you are "teasing".

Kelly Vetch said...

Who needs the front? The back is lovely!!

MalinisQuilts said...

Awesome quilting. I love your background color, is it Charcoal?

Lately I have been obsessed with Charcoal color.

Lynette said...

Absolutely amazing! You have the nicest feathers in there.

Penny said...

wow that is gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

That's the back? : ) It looks wonderful!

felicity said...

Ohhh I know what project this is! I can't wait for the reveal!!

Helen in the UK said...

WOW - that looks amazing :)

Kristie said...

You amaze me!!

Sandi said...

Hi Janet,

I'm new to your blog thanks to your lovely collaboration on Krista's piece.. You did an amazing job of machine quilting it and I shall come an visit again.

From another New Westminster resident, congratulations.

Vicki Miller said...

You are a true artist when it comes to quilting. I absolutely love this!

Pink Bicycle Girl said...

Wow some amazing work. well done.

Pink Bicycle Girl said...

Wow some amazing work. well done.