So.....

My photo
New Westminster, British Columbia, Canada
Welcome to my world where I try to figure out what I'm going to do next! These days, it is mostly quilting, but you never know what it might be... come find out with me!

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Spring Is In The Air

Spring IITA by What Comes Next
Spring IITA, a photo by What Comes Next on Flickr.

I finished the binding on this one two nights ago and handed it in last night at guild, It is a donation quilt for a local Hospice. The blocks all came from my scrap bag, and the cotton linen blend border fabric and gingham backing was from my stash. Very simple straight line quilting, with random spacing, but direction following the piecing in the blocks.

4 comments:

monika@mysweetprairie.ca said...

p.s. Your blog is beautiful! Love the heading : )
~Monika
in Saskatoon

Beth said...

The quilt looks great. Love your header with your lovely quilting .

Maggi said...

Lovely and the simplicity of the quilting really enhances the blocks.

Birdydownunder said...

love the quilt and the colours