So.....

My photo
New Westminster, British Columbia, Canada
Welcome to my world where I try to figure out what I'm going to do next! These days, it is mostly quilting, but you never know what it might be... come find out with me!

Sunday, February 6, 2011

not so much

I was hoping to get a lot of quilting done this week, but that just didn't happen.  I did get a few hours in yesterday, working on my workshop sample, and am really happy with how it's coming along.
making progress
I'll get some more done on it today, and if I'm really lucky, maybe even finish the quilting!
closeup of quilting

Hope you're having a productive weekend, too!

Happy quilting!

11 comments:

monika@mysweetprairie.ca said...

Oh that is SO pretty! My machine is finally working right. I cannot wait to make a white quilt. How inspiring!! ; ) Your work is so so pretty!!
Monika
quilt maker & fibre artist in Canada

Rachel said...

So beautiful. Is this all done without stencils and patterns? I want to know your secrets...

Deborah said...

Beautiful colors and amazing stitching!

2ne said...

It is beautiful with the flowers. And I love your quilting - just beautiful :-)

Maggi said...

This is just gorgeous and the quilting is stunning. Do you make it up as you go along or have a pattern?

Birdydownunder said...

stunning.

Beth said...

Completely amazing!!!

Poppyprint said...

Your quilting is always so inspiring, Janet! Your sample is looking like a show quilt!

Iceni UK said...

Absolutely fantastic quilting Janet, you are a superb quilter.
I love all of your work, it's inspiring and beautiful to look at.

Joan said...

Oh thats beautiful Janet...I am SO behind in my posts...I do love what you are doing.

Lauren The Artist said...

OH my goodness, that quilting is amazing!