So.....

My photo
New Westminster, British Columbia, Canada
Welcome to my world where I try to figure out what I'm going to do next! These days, it is mostly quilting, but you never know what it might be... come find out with me!

Sunday, November 21, 2010

My Saturday

peace dove
between getting the laundry done, dishes, packing my HV Lily up to take her in for some general maintenance and getting re-acquainted with my Mega Quilter - boy is it heavy!  I managed to get these done:
snowman    critter christmas

and then something for a different season and different technique!

Crayon technique
crayon technique
Hope you had a great Saturday, too!
Happy quilting!

5 comments:

Birdydownunder said...

fabulous as always :)
I too have been experimenting with crayons, fun aren't they.

Iceni UK said...

I love all of your postcards especially the Joy and flowers. :)

I have some crayons, but I haven't opened the packet yet, I seem to have stopped being creative at the moment!!!!

2ne said...

They are really great - lucky one who get one of these. I would've loved it :-)
Wich you a happy and kreative week.

Beth said...

Everyone a winner.
You really are busy. Take care not to get too tired out!
Happy Thanksgiving

Teresa said...

I really like the look of the crayon technique. How do you do it, Do you need special crayons?