So.....

My photo
New Westminster, British Columbia, Canada
Welcome to my world where I try to figure out what I'm going to do next! These days, it is mostly quilting, but you never know what it might be... come find out with me!

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

ORTS and sorts

Do you know what an ort is?  I didn't, but I do now!  Thanks to Krista at Poppyprints, I now know that it is those snippets of thread we all end up with when we're stitching. To help us control all these orts, Krista is having a giveaway .  Very cute thread catcher made out of some gorgeous Japanese fabric - go check it out!  Entries close Sunday night, so don't delay!

1 comment:

a good yarn said...

I read an article recently about a stitcher who collected them in jars for display (they look quite pretty this way) then she uses them to stuff small projects. Ann :)